Must See Golden Rules for Purchasing Windows and Doors in Cleveland
1. NEVER pay a penny before the work is complete. The big name window contractors in Cleveland will always ask for a down payment or deposit. It's risky. We will never ask for payment until after the job is complete.
2. Deal directly with the owner. The owner of Zen Windows Cleveland cares about every customer. Why? Because he's the owner and his business depends upon each customer having the best experience.
3. Only deal with a highly rated company with a strong reputation. If a company has high ratings on Angies List or Houzz, it's safe to deal with them. Customers tell the truth and paint an accurate picture much better than the company its self.
4. Don't just consider price. Cheap isn't the best. Replacing windows is a serious job and if done wrong can ruin your home in more ways than one. Cheap prices are usually such due to cutting corners on labor and product. We aren't always the cheapest but we provide a superior product and installation that will last a long time.
5. Enjoy the process. You work too hard to be pressured into buying something you're not comfortable with. Don't let any window contractor bully you into buying something on the spot or pressure you into buying something you don't feel you need. Zen Windows sets the stage for an enjoyable experience because we NEVER pressure you.